(Closed) I'm a July 2015 Bride!!

posted 8 years ago in July 2015
Post # 16
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi everybody,

July 2015 bride here.  Booked venue and caterer, and dj.  Pretty close to choosing a photog.  Need everthing else.   Want a black and white wedding with lots of bling!!

Post # 17
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi everybody, July 2015 bride here.  Booked venue and caterer, and dj.  Pretty close to choosing a photog.  Need everthing else.   Want a black and white wedding with lots of bling!!

Post # 22
25 posts
Newbee

7/17/15 wedding date. venue secured and thats it! haha. the venue takes care of 80% of coordinating and whatnot so we just need dress/tux, photog, flowers and thats it. its in a foresty setting so colors will be greens and earthy. plenty of time.

Post # 23
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Marquee - Private Property

You’re so organised!!

We’ve just booked for October 31st 2015 at a venue near our home called Weddings at Tiffany’s in Maleny (google it -it’s so gorgeous!!). Where is your wedding? I want to feel like I’m part of ya’ll day all the way from little ol’ Australia!

Last day of Spring for us! Halloween isn’t something we do over here by the way, so I don’t have to worry about that πŸ˜‰ xxx

View original reply
prettyinpink11:  

Post # 24
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I have hired a planner, started centerpieces searches and I have my dress tucked safely away. I have not booked a dj or photographer or florist yet but they are on my lovely little guide. with 393 days to go I am starting to worry about things but also trying to stay calm.

Post # 25
82 posts
Worker bee

Oh update my fiancé decides he wanted to add his input to our wedding and changes my lovely wedding colors from tiffany blue and chocolate to black, silver, white with red accent color .

Post # 26
6 posts
Newbee

Wow. I’ve been engaged since September and I don’t have nearly as much done for our July wedding.

We have our bridal party, our colours, our photographer, our venue and our officiant. I’m trying to get more details together while I’m off school for the summer.

Post # 28
6 posts
Newbee

View original reply
prettyinpink11:  Not sure why, but it doesn’t feel that way. Might be because things we know we want to do, we don’t have the pieces yet. Like our centerpieces. We’re doing something like thisexcept in our colours of purple and teal and with bamboo instead, but because we don’t have any of the parts yet, it doesn’t feel done.

Post # 30
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
prettyinpink11:  Omg I know, photography prices can get up there! We’re in the process of decided on ours now, it’s a little intimdating when you look at the price upfront :/ That’s awesome your venue has a lot of added stuff, I bet that feels good to have that all squared away.

The topic ‘I'm a July 2015 Bride!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors