(Closed) I'm a lil cray!!!! I bought a third dress!!! White by Vera Wang VW351029

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@almostmay:  That last one is my dress and I LOVE it. Just had my final fitting and it’s awesome. I was a little miffed when I saw that it was even more on sale than when I bought it, but I knew it was the one and didn’t want to risk it being gone!

Post # 4
1572 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Are you still waiting? And you’ve bought 3 dresses? Wow girl! LOL. I say slow down a bit, you haven’t even begun planning your wedding yet, you are going to change your mind a million more times, and you don’t want to spend your entire budget on dresses before he’s even asked yet! ๐Ÿ˜›

EDIT, I for some reason thought this was in the waiting category! Disregard!! LOL

Post # 5
1572 posts
Bumble bee

Sidenote, I do LOVE the replica you bought off Ebay. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Your dress is coming May 15th? Are you still getting married on May 18th or did you change your date?

I like your new dress a lot. Hopefully you can find someone to buy the other two since they’re not even going to be worn. If not, I’m sure that Brides Against Breast Cancer or a charity thrift store would love to have them, and then you can justify buying them by saying it was for a good cause. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 8
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

third times a charm.

Post # 9
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

im on the same boat … i think whatever makes you happy !!!!

Post # 11
33 posts
Newbee

@almostmay:  Yeah you might be a litte nuts … but you got good taste! haha…

Look just try to sell the other two dresses. I think you did the right thing that third dress is AMAZING!!

I would never have passed up the opportunity to wear that if the option came up.

Congrats on an amazing dress.

Post # 12
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

@ChiChiGirl77:  LMAO My thoughts exactly. The first one isn’t my taste, but I love the second and third.

Post # 13
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I really love the second and third. I would wear the third for most of the day and switch to the sexy second one later in the evening. 

Post # 14
2853 posts
Sugar bee

@FutureMrsRoos:  

^^ What she said. Flaunt your indecision immaculate taste by wearing both of them!

Post # 15
7403 posts
Busy Beekeeper

That second dress is giving me life right now. But your third dress is amazing to.

The topic ‘I'm a lil cray!!!! I bought a third dress!!! White by Vera Wang VW351029’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors