Post # 1
Hey heyy bees!
I wanted to share my photographer’s blog post for our wedding for a couple reasons:
1) Because I love the pictures so much and love reliving that wonderful day again and again!
2) Because I want to show other plus size brides how AMAZING your wedding will be and how happy you’ll be, whether you’re a size 6 or 16.
Check it out! (We are the first blog post name “Becky & Lou — Married”)
Post # 3
OMG, lady, I love EVERYTHING about your wedding! Your dress, shoes, jewelry and veil are perfection and I really adore the use of colour – especially in the flowers. Just breathtaking!
Congrats on being blogged and a gorgeous wedding/reception!
Post # 4
You look so happy ! ! ! =) and it makes me happy ;p
I love everything; it really shows that your tastes as a couple came out.
PS I am from Philly too !
Post # 5
Love all the pics , they are so beautiful girl! Great choice on flowers and all!
Post # 6
When I saw the first picture of you I didn’t even think “beautiful plus size bride” – I thought “beautiful bride”. Seriously gorgeous! Looks like the perfect day. Congrats.
Post # 7
- Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall
Love your Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses and the venue!!! Also, mudcards topper? ME TOO! 🙂
Post # 8
Wow, just beautiful. Stunning.
Post # 9
To be honest, all I thought looking at the photos was “what a beautiful, normal-sized woman!” You’re gorgeous. And the FLOWERS! And the SHOES! And the CAKE! And the VENUE!
Post # 10
You do NOT look like a plus sized bride! That being said you do, however, look absolutely gorgeous and those are the best blue shoes I have ever seen with a wedding dress. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Congrats!
Post # 12
1. I love those shoes!
2. Amazing pics!!! From start to finish your wedding was beautiful! And you can tell from the pics that you had an amazing time.
3. It’s sad that in this world, someone as beautiful and healthy-looking as yourself has to refer to herself as “plus size” (from one plus-size woman to another)
Post # 13
You are absolutely stunning and so was your wedding! Seriously so beautiful!! Congratulations!! You have such wonderful pictures that you can always look back on!
Post # 14
You have SUCH an amazing smile, and I love your entire look! And everything! Every picture of you made me smile–you can absolutely tell how happy you are.
Post # 15
You are gorgeous and your dress is so classy!
Post # 16
Love love love. You looked gorgeous and you both looked so happy!!!