I'm back with a recap! Nov 2, 2019 *PICS*

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 17
1425 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

You look gorgeous!! I really love that last photo!

Post # 18
255 posts
Helper bee

Gorgeous couple, congrats!

Post # 19
324 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2021

Love EVERYTHING about this!!!!! 

Post # 20
1478 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: USA

View original reply
hickoryhills :  Congrats!! You look beautiful and I am so happy you had an amazing wedding day <3 Pics look great!! 

Post # 21
1362 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
hickoryhills :  Did you have that cape specially made? It pairs so well with the classic simplicity of the dress.

Even your guests look so harmonious all in shades of blues/ blacks/ greys in that pic outside the church.

Do tell the young bridesmaid that a total stranger thought she looked really lovely in her dress with her hair all done up so well.

Post # 23
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Ok, so firstly, you are a very attractive couple and you looked absolutely stunning!

Secondly, I can see why you might be unsatisfied with some of the photos. Have they been professionally edited? I think a few of the ones you posted could benefit from a little bit of cropping, adjusting light and softening etc. If your photographer can’t do this for you, I bet you could get some one else to jazz up a few of your favourite photos from the day and turn them into stunners – they would have a gorgeous subject to work with.

Post # 24
1063 posts
Bumble bee

I would love to see another photo showing more of the cape! You look truly beautiful in that dress!

And the love & joy shows in both of your faces!

Post # 25
8283 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

I think your photos are beautiful, but I too would question why the photographer shot from underneath you. You honestly look flawless and so happy!

Post # 26
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

You look so happy and beautiful! I think by the time you put the church exit photo in a frame, you won’t even notice the elbow because it will be covered up/on the edge of the photo.

Post # 30
4106 posts
Honey bee

Ok, throw on your dress, get your hair and make up redone and get a different photographer to do a dozen pictures of you.  Just you. You could probably get this done for $500, maybe less with a sympathetic photographer.  Those shots of just you as a bride will be the ones your future descendants will cherish.  Trust me.  Do this. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors