I'm back with a recap! Nov 2, 2019 *PICS*

posted 4 months ago in Recaps
Post # 31
6788 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2016

Gorgeous pictures. I understand being disappointed in your photos but these are all so gorgeous. You look amazing. Congratulations! I especially love the one of the two of you coming out of the doors and your cape/veil that you are rocking. It looks like what I’d imagine if two superheroes got married!

Post # 32
526 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
hickoryhills :  That dress! Iconic!! That black and white photo is so beautiful it should be on the front of a magazine, many congratulations to you both. Wishing you health and happiness Xx

Post # 33
1293 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Oh my GOODNESS these photos are stunning. You both looks amazing. Congratulations!!

Post # 34
2392 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

You look gorgeous and these are beautiful pictures.

Post # 35
434 posts
Helper bee

Fabulous wedding. Honestly, if you want some more solo photos of you in that beautiful dress: get yourself a full-day photo shoot in your dress. Because, judging by these comments, the world would definitely love to see more pictures of the pair of you (you & your dress).

Post # 36
299 posts
Helper bee

I love your photos!!  I love how your wedding subtly captures the cooler season and the architecture is stunning, you look gorgeous, and you and your hubby look genuinely happy. ❤️

Post # 37
472 posts
Helper bee

I love the last black and white one and the side one of the hidden kiss! 

Post # 38
971 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

Wow! You look so modern and lovely! Great style! I am alittle nervous about our family portraits, not so much because of the photographer but because of the location, so I understand your feelings! But for waht it’s worth, you look beautiful and it looks like it was a great day! 

Post # 39
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

Amazing pictures. You look stunning bee! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors