(Closed) Im Engaged !!!!

posted 5 years ago in Engagement
Post # 2
2014 posts
Buzzing bee

Congratulations!!

Well I would say set a date first because once you find vendors you want to book, you’ll have to see if they are even available on the day but you’ve already said you haven’t yet so the next thing I would probably suggest is doing up a little mood board to work out what type of wedding you guys want.

Next would be the venue as those can book out a year and a half in advance. You won’t be able to book without a date however at least you’ll have a chance to look at a few places.

The dress can wait unless of course you are picky or unsure of which style you want in which case I would start looking and trying on asap.

Post # 3
9528 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

first of all, congratulations!! How exciting!

I researched dates first, cross referenced government holiday weekends to great weather. From there looked for the venue. Were engaged in November but had the date set, venue with a deposit, colors, theme, save the dates designed and a few other basics a month prior to the proposal. I suggest doing a dress after you find the the venue. I thought I knew what I wanted but after trying some dresses on I realized it didn’t quite work to what we have already planned. Easier to plan the dress to the theme and venue than the other way around.

The topic ‘Im Engaged !!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors