Post # 16
50 posts
Worker bee

Congrats. I love, love, love your ring! 

Post # 18
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2006

So super sweet and romantic!!! i looooove your ring and the birthstones! Congrats!!

Post # 19
1709 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016 - Garden

This story made me cry!!! 

Post # 20
301 posts
Helper bee

It’s beautiful that is so sweet!! I love how your birthstones are incorporated!:)

Post # 21
71 posts
Worker bee

I LOVE holiday proposal stories and yours is so sweet, thanks for sharing! Gorgeous ring too.

Post # 22
10 posts
Newbee

So question for the ladies. How did you find your SO?  i’m the last one of my 5 siblings  ( i’m one of triplets and a male).  I will be standing as best man for my brother on New Year’s eve.  Granted I am very happy for him and proud that all my other sibs have married, and had children, but it is very sad for me because I am the final one now.  And it would feel not as bad if i had someone right now i was dating, but i dont even have that . I am approaching 33 on Dec 22, and i have tried everything to stay positive and to just go out and meet people these last 3 years of being single, and i just get nothing.  I have friends who really dont help in ” you have to meet my friend such and such   she’d be perfect for you”,  all my best friends are married as well with kids and so that also hits pretty close.   I’ve tried online dating, and i have gone on so many dates, but i always get the flakes, the ones who only say we should be friends, and the corwards who use having a busy work schedule as an excuse.  This is honestly eating me up and im at a point where i dont even wanna be a best man anymore.  

Post # 23
1432 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Congrats!

Post # 24
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Tony_gross4:  Hi, can I suggest you raise a thread of your own? Not many people will see your question here. If you raise a thread lots of bees will be able to offer you some input.

I’m sorry it’s getting you down, it is that time of year where it’s shoved in your face. I’m sure it doesn’t help having your birthday this season either. I met my Darling Husband at his work and we were friendly colleagues before we started going out as friends which progressed into a romantic relationship.

Try to be happy for your brother, I know it’s hard but you never know – you may meet her at his wedding! You just don’t know who’s around the corner. Keep hope, you’re still young!

Post # 25
10 posts
Newbee

howdoyoudo:  Yes ma’am  thank ya! and didnt meant to interup someone else’s thread 

Post # 26
485 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful proposal and ring!  Congratulations!

Post # 27
6353 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

Congratulations!!!  Gorgeous ring!

Post # 28
333 posts
Helper bee

The birthstones are so cute!  Remember to tell jewlers when you get it cleaned so they can clean both birth stones properly as well!  That proposal was super cute!  Congratulations,  bee! 

Post # 29
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

So sweet! I love custom rings, they are made just for you! 

The topic ‘I'm engaged!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors