I'M ENGAGED!!!!

posted 2 years ago in Proposals
Post # 2
1285 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

missm0392 :  Wooooo! Congrats!!!! But also, Pics-or-it-didn’t-happen!!! Show us yo ring girl!

One piece of advice: don’t feel bad if you get overwhelmed. When it first happened to me I all of a sudden stressed out to the max. I thought it was because I didn’t want to marry FI!! Gosh so glad I had some time to assess, because I managed to stamp that little thought out. Getting engaged can be overwhelming – best advice is to stop, take stock, and take it one step at a time! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 3
123 posts
Blushing bee

I got engaged Friday congrats!!!

Post # 4
2164 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Celebrate, celebrate and celebrate. Take it all in before planning wedding and enjoy this time. Also have an engagement party πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—. Ps congratulations

Post # 5
258 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations bee!!! Enjoy it!

Post # 6
6353 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

Congratulations!

Post # 7
1283 posts
Bumble bee

Advice? Savour the feeling. Live in the moment and enjoy being engaged. Congrats!

Post # 8
1256 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats!!!

advice? don’t take anyone’s money unless you are ready to have them up your ass with opinions and conditions attached. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
961 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Beautiful and cute pic !!

Post # 11
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Congrats! Take some time to enjoy being engaged and expect to feel overwhelmed when you first start planning. Talk to your Fiance about what you both want for your wedding before delving into the planning  That way, it’ll help you have a clear mind to minimize the stress! 

Post # 12
1505 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

CONGRATULATIONS! Just take it easy do what YOU want to do and if you don’t know just tell people ‘you havent decided yet’. We got engaged on 04/08!

Post # 13
336 posts
Helper bee

Congrats! Passing on advice given to a dear friend by her husband’s grandma. “If you have trouble with someone during wedding planning (mom or mother-in-law), give them a task you don’t care about and tell them it is SO important that you ONLY trust them to do it right.”

My friend told her mom, with whom she frequently fights to get things her way, “I REALLY want a nice cake and I ONLY trust you to do it… Can you take care of it?” She didn’t care about the cake, and didn’t even know what type it was until I tasted it and told her, but it did turn out nice and she didn’t have to worry about it. Plus her mom was so proud of having taken charge of it.

Post # 14
3930 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

missm0392 :  Oh gosh, thats the cutest pic ever!! <3 Congratulations bee!!

Advice, hey? hmmm… Enjoy this part! It’s so easy to get swept up into wedding planning that you forget to revel in this phase, the one you’ve waited so long for. Don’t be so excited to move on to the next step that you miss the one you’re in (I guess that goes for all phases of life!) 

Post # 15
2157 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

missm0392 :  Congratulations!! I LOVE that ring photo!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors