- 9 years ago
- Wedding: October 2009
Three months to-the-date is the most insane soo far:
- I got the contract from our florist, fiance negotiated a deal, now I have to sign and provide the deposit
- Order veil
- We finalized invitation design and now we just are waiting for her contract – she is including all stationary needed
- Come to a final decision on table setting, table cloth, and chairs; order them
- Design aisle runner and order it
- Order favors
- Begin discussion about the menu
- Decide on Flower girl dress; order it
- Order Ring Bearers outfit
- Decide on ring pillow situation
- order my grooms wedding ring
- Find the perfect shoes for my wedding dress
- Order the clutch I’m dying for
- Force fiances best man to go get measured for custom shirt and order tux
- Book makeup artist
- Do hair trials and book hair person
- Find out if dad ordered a tux + get dad to go get measured for his shirt
- Begin to focus on the smaller details … the fun stuff i.m.o.
I have already hired the ultimate wedding planner, booked our church & Msgr., booked the venue, hired our cake baker, our (photojournalistic) photographer, two bands, my dress is being made and will be completed the first week of September, my sisters Maid/Matron of Honor dress will be completed the first week of August, mom ordered her beautiful gown, Groom got his tux and custom shirt ordered, he just found his tuxedo shoes today, ….
I might be forgetting something here … but I think this is everything so far. Oh and I didn’t include the small details because I will begin to focus on those next week.