(Closed) I’m looking for a less expensive version of M&M’s in my colors???

posted 7 years ago in Food
Post # 3
2580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

We’re hoping to get some too, for our candy buffet. Real M&Ms are a little pricey! We’re ordering our bulk candy from Candy.com and it lets you sort candy by color options. They have Sixlets and “milk chocolate gems” (M&M knockoffs) in all different colors that are cheaper than the name brand M&Ms.

Post # 4
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

We used Sixlets for color-specific candy favors. 🙂

Post # 6
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

MMMM… sixlets are soo much better than m&m’s !! and a little more unique.. they are a childhood favorite for most people too! You could also do chicklets to give people some after dinner gum !

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I don’t know if you have an AC moore near you but they sell the M&Ms in all the different colors there for about $7 a bag. You can’t have them personalized or anything which is why they’re less expensive but then AC moore always has printable coupons for 40%+ off one item.You’d have to make a couple trips but you could get the M&Ms there for about $3.50 a bag

http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2006/04/ac-moore-coupons.html

Post # 8
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

It’s actually not as bad as you think.  FH and I did the custom M&M’s as one of our favors and it costs $11.99 per 7oz bag or something.  Mind you, we have a small wedding (20 people), so we didn’t need a huge amount.  I think there’s a 5 pound bag for $129 for a much larger wedding! 

The topic ‘I’m looking for a less expensive version of M&M’s in my colors???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors