(Closed) I’m May 23 2009 Bride in Houston Texas

posted 10 years ago in May 2009
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

im getting married may 23, 2009!!! but im in tampa florida! We’re date twins! Ive been throwing my reception idea around too…dont get discouraged itll all work out! 🙂

Post # 4
24 posts
Newbee

My getting married May 23, 2009 also, but in Mexico…

Post # 5
28 posts
Newbee

I’m May 23 as well, in Knoxville, TN! I’ve heard great things about the Omni Place, though!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Why aren’t you liking your location anymore? I just started considering the omni palace as my wedding/reception location.

Post # 7
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

congrats to all you may 23rd brides! i’m not a may 23rd bride… but it’s my mommy’s bday and i felt compelled to say something especially since i’m originally from houston too!

Post # 8
11 posts
Newbee

May 23rd here, but in Alexandria, VA!

It was the only weekend my bethrothed could get guaranteed time off (government worker).  Unfortunately, we are forcing our guests to decide between our wedding and Memorial Day festivities.

Anyone else getting not so positive feedback due to the holiday?

🙁

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

I am  May 23, 2009 bride too!!!! My fiance and i are both from Houston, but since i have always wanted a beach wedding we decided to get married in Galveston!  O and for the comment above we have heard complaints about the holiday weekend, but we decided that the people that loved us the most would be there and for the ones who were not then oh’ well. However, most of my family are just having their holiday fun while they are at the beach for my wedding!

Post # 10
1205 posts
Bumble bee

I’m from Houston.  Going with a venue that includes everything is a stress reducer for sure – How many people are you inviting/expecting?   

Post # 11
9 posts
Newbee

I think us Houston girls need to meet and have a stress session!! I know that it is coming down to the nitty grutty but it might be fun to to have someone understand your problems and who won’t get bored with wedding talk!!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m a May 23rd bride too! Here in Providence, RI though. So much to do, so little time!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

Relocated Photographer now located in the Sugarland area.

Feel free to contact if you need any coverage.

engagement / bridal / wedding day / etc 

Michael

[email protected]

The topic ‘I’m May 23 2009 Bride in Houston Texas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors