Post # 1
I am in a constant state of OMG!!! 🙂
We have our rings, license, and I had my final fitting (she even put something blue under my dress – good thing since I am not wearing a garter).
I have my appointment for my mani/pedi (might try to throw in a massage)
Still have to finish:
- place cards (and table assignments – UGH), programs
- pew decorations
- my aisle runner
- plan a rehearsal dinner (at the house).
Sounds like alot. WHEW!!! Thank God I am off the entire week before my wedding.
I hope we can all stay encouraged and keep it together. 🙂
Post # 3
Table assignments were the most gruelling for us. Be sure not to leave those to the last minute like we did!
Good luck with everything, take a breather when you can, and try and enjoy the mayhem! 🙂
Post # 4
linguo42– Thanks!!! We are practically still chasing down RSVPs (go figure), but I will definitely get it done earlier than later. 🙂
Post # 5
@DeaconBride: i know!! STILL have rsvps coming via mail…its like…really? and its all people i didnt even know got invited…like who my parents and FI’s parents invited…
i still need to:
-find a rehearsal dinner dress(its at a fancy restaurant so i need a nice dress!)
-get my party dress for after the reception dry cleaned…i guess i partied too hard the last time i wore it because there is a big stain on it 🙁
-pay my make up artist for me and the maids
-order food(sandwich platter) for the day of the wedding for the wedding party and the make up and hair person
-still havent put together PROGRAMS. and this might not happen and im not so sure i care..lol
Post # 6
@Ms.Teddy: RSVPs have been a pain in the you know what!!
Oh, forgot about programs!!
Post # 7
I feel your pain on the table plan/placecards issue, I don’t dare put pen to paper for ours yet since we now have guests who had already RSVP’d as a yes saying they may not be able to get the day off work! Yeesh! They’ve had since mid january to arrange holiday and NOW they tell me this?! hehe.
Totally know where you’re coming from – I want to just snap my fingers and be there with Mr Panda saying our vows and never mind about the last few details!
Post # 8
- Wedding: April 2011 - The Tribute Golf Club
I feel like I still need to do mini to-do lists for myself so I don’t forget all of the small things. Everything is getting dropped off at our venue the Tuesday of the week of the wedding so hopefully it will be stress free the days leading up to the wedding.
Post # 9
Well Fiance found a caterer for the rehearsal dinner. I made serious headway on my DIY projects (can’t wait to post pics). I at least know what I will do for programs and place cards. Getting there slowly but surely.
Post # 10
@DeaconBride – I hear ya!!
- I still have to finalize how I’m going to do my hair and makeup (hair is by stylist, m/u by me (oh boy!)
- Make Escort cards
- Make table #s
- Add on a couple more favors for last minute guests
- Get shoe inserts for shoes…
- Try to workout a little more at the gym…ack!
- Get house ready for wedding guests!
- A few ‘gifty’ things for some of the vendors
- Maybe Out of Town bags or mini Out of Town bags….
- Finish up ceremony/reception decor
- Get materials to baker and Florist this week!
- Get final info. to hotel for bill, food, seating chart…
- Get final bill from other vendors and give them all needed final info.
- Bring all needed materials to hotel before the wedding…
- Finish up ceremony/reception music…
- Finish up timeline for photographer and wedding itself
- Finish up ‘pics. to be taken’ list for photog.
- Finish discussing all the things w. photog.
- Pay for tux
- Get nails done the day before wedding……
Any other things…sigh! I don’t know..
I guess I’m just in a state of craziness… I’m such a procrastinator and know that I should’ve done Sooo much more before now…like be wayy more diligent about so many things..like working out,etc.
But I can only cross my fingers now and buckle down this week and next so that I can feel that my wedding will be hopefully successful (esp. after this entire yr. and 1/2 of planning! sheesh!)
Good luck bees!!!!!
Post # 11
@smiles1979 – I see some stuff on your list that I have to ADD to mine. LOL
I’m just glad that I am not alone and now I don’t feel so bad. 🙂
I think we finally have cut off the RSVPs and have a firm count, too.
Post # 12
@Deaconbride: Aww…hugs! Sorry to make you feel ya need to add anymore to your list. sigh! I know how that feels…
Yes, I agree…at least we aren’t alone…;) Glad you have your firm count…though
I am not ready in some ways…but ready in others…
For one – not ready (other than my big list) is that I haven’t worked out very much in the last weeks…ack!
So, I need to get myself going on that..of course….and maybe that will help me with my sleeping at night too.
I’m just a mess..haha. I can ONLY hope that I can pull off feeling like a wonderful bride the day of! 🙂