(Closed) I'm now Mrs. Farmer ~ April 9, 2016 Recap (Pictures)

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
5046 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
foreverbrooklyn:  Congratulations!!! You didn’t waste any time, did you? Haha, neither did we! That is a gorgeous dress! I want to see cartwheels down the aisle! You have a great, relaxed attitude!

Post # 3
2027 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Congrats! You look beautiful and happy! Glad you didn’t let the things that went wrong ruin your day. 

Post # 5
2957 posts
Sugar bee

Congrats! Love the veil over the face – so romantic!

Post # 6
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

You looked stunning and both of you look so happy! Your dress is gorgeous! Congratulations!!

Post # 9
1596 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
foreverbrooklyn:  Great attitude, wonderful happy faces, beautiful bride (and groom!)  and it sounds WONDERFUL!

Congrats!

Post # 10
1012 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

GREAT attitude! You looked beautiful 😀 thank you for that positive message.

Post # 11
10286 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

That last picture is killer! I love your smile:-) congrats bee, you guys look so happy. 

Post # 13
841 posts
Busy bee

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Post # 14
263 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
foreverbrooklyn:  Beautiful couple, congrats! Also, thanks for the reminders. I am a waiting bee & recently attended my cousin’s wedding in GA and I remember being so emotional seeing her walk down the isle and I thought to myself, “None of the small stuff matters! Just their love that they have for each other.” I guess it was one of those perspective moments that you had. Thanks for sharing! And amen to moving forth and not wasting time! My cousin met her husband online and I met my SO online also, but come to find out…we have a mutual friend. Small world, congrats again!

Post # 15
220 posts
Helper bee

This wedding recap made me smile.Congratulations! You looked gorgeous.

The topic ‘I'm now Mrs. Farmer ~ April 9, 2016 Recap (Pictures)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors