Post # 1
So, I made my own silk bouquet:
And my bridesmaids will be carrying lanterns:
aaand I’m stuck on bouts. I have no. flipping. idea. I WAS going to do paper flowers, but it seems too all over the place. As it is I’m getting a lot of flack out the lanterns (I thought it looked cute:/ ) and I’m ready to go to micheals and pay the florist for all new florals and be done with it.
- Does my bouquet look bad?
- Do my lanterns look odd?
- WHAT bouts would you do?
Post # 3
@MissFireFlower: What’s a bout? (physical item-wise.)
Post # 4
@MissFireFlower: 1. no
2. I don’t get the lanterns, do they go with your theme?
3. I’d do flowers to match yours
Post # 5
1.Your bouquet is lovely.
2. The lanterns will be fine. Some people have trouble accepting anything different.
3. I would find a small silk flower in your color and use some silk Dusty Miller
or make button boutonnieres in your colors
Post # 6
Love the bouquet, i think it is very beautiful and i agree with julies1949- “Some people have trouble accepting anything different.” i think it looks great and different is good. Love your idea.