(Closed) Imagine you have a $500 budget. Pick a ring and post pics :)

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 47
966 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

$500 from Greenwich Jewelers by Rebecca Overman.

Post # 48
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

This set is $399 on Pompeii3! So if my budget was $500 for the set, it’d be that one…

If it’s $500 for just the e-ring:

Post # 50
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Lorian Platinum “Gypsy” ring, $215.  http://www.DiamondNexus.com This is where I got my engagement ring from (I have “Gossamer”) and I can tell you, these things are fabulous.  They’re not CZ or Moissanite, they’re lab created diamonds that have a nearly identical molecular composition to real diamonds (sorry if everyone already knows about this lol).

Post # 51
5920 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I like this one from Overstock. $450.  I like all of the detailing!

Post # 52
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I know it’s not to most tastes, but I’ve always loved this antique engagement ring ($175): 

And if I ever need to replace my wedding band, I want something like these: 

($265)

($265)

All rings from http://www.the-way-we-were.com

Post # 53
7776 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

White gold and blue topaz. $239.99 from Amazon

Post # 54
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

This one from Overstock was one of the ones I showed my husband when we were looking. I think it would be a perfect e-ring and I love the colour combination. only $180!

Post # 55
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@sconzzy: Overstock.com! I’m THIS close to orering it for myself for my birthday haha!

Post # 56
3798 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Sweet.Sugar.Rose: You cracked me up with the “I could find a whole lot more!!”. What is the 1st wedding band you pictured? I LOVE IT. Oh and I really love the IRL picture of your hand/rings with the cart. Your band is so beautiful!!!

Post # 57
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This thread is great! $100 on Etsy… kinda thinking of buying it for a RHR? FI’s last name (and my new last name!) is Morgan, and this stone is “Morganite”

Post # 58
7586 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

@MsPanda: DH gave me that bow ring as a wedding gift and I love it! 

I love this one from zales it’s $492

3/5 CT. T.W. Enhanced Black and White Diamond Square Framed Ring in 10K White Gold - Zales

Post # 59
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

We didnt really have a budget since (1) I’m not a jewelry gal, I didnt have any expectations and (2) Fiance knows how frugal I am.

He found my beauty for a little over $500 and its the most beautiful thing ever and over 1Carat! It was a custom ring that was never completed/picked up.

Their loss, my gain! EEEK!

**Dropped my ring back off yesterday for replating and resizing since my weight loss and its the weirdest feeling EVER; not to have my ring on!

The topic ‘Imagine you have a $500 budget. Pick a ring and post pics :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors