(Closed) Immigrant bees!! Name change question.

posted 7 years ago in Legal
Post # 4
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

From my understanding, you can always legally change your name.  Just make sure all of your immgration paper work reflects that from your GC, passport, etc…


The topic ‘Immigrant bees!! Name change question.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors