(Closed) Immigrating to Canada – When to file? Should we marry first?

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I would start by finding an officiant in Ontario and asking them these questions.

Post # 4
4663 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

It takes about 15 months total for him to sponsor you. He can either sponsor you as a common law spouse or married spouse. same length of time. Unless you have been living with him in Canada, it would be easier for you to do the legal marriage paperwork for him to sponsor you in under family class.

The topic ‘Immigrating to Canada – When to file? Should we marry first?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors