(Closed) (Im)Patiently Awaiting My Double Halo Moissy from MoissaniteCo (Eng225)

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee

Hello FutureDrAtkins

Have you received your ring? I’d love to see some pictures!! Please… 🙂 I’ve been looking at the exact same ring but quite sceptical to get from moissaniteco.com since few jewelers told me that they’re setting for this is quite bulky and shows metal a lot…I’m also curious how much space(air gaps) between the halos? 

Post # 4
639 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

its such a killer to wait for a moissy after youve ordered…feel your pain, ordered mine yesti, this is it

Post # 7
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I wanted to comment on this topic to keep updated – we are thinking of going with the same ring from them (only without the split shank) and I am DYING to see real pictures of one of their double halo rings!

Post # 8
216 posts
Helper bee

I want to see the finger coverage. I’m subscribing in hopes that you’ll post pictures of this beauty on your finger!

Post # 11
25 posts
Newbee

@FutureDrAtkins:  Wow!! It’s beautiful! That’s some serious bling! Wink I’m also waiting bee (saw my ring a few days ago at the jewelers!!) so I feel your pain!!

P.s. Your dog is super cute!! Is he/she a frenchie?

Post # 13
25 posts
Newbee

@FutureDrAtkins:  LOL It’s hilarious and so mean at the same time that he’s doing fake proposals! It’ll probably happen when you’re least expecting it!

Post # 14
394 posts
Helper bee

im sorry let me wipe off the drool on my keyboard.

gorgeous, just gorgeous!!

Post # 15
3215 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@FutureDrAtkins:  your ring is breathtaking! The finger coverage is insane – I’m glad you got your bling! Your FH’s proposal scenes are hilarious, I bet he’ll catch you off guard when you least expect it. 

The topic ‘(Im)Patiently Awaiting My Double Halo Moissy from MoissaniteCo (Eng225)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors