(Closed) Impression gown similar to Vera Wang VW351124??

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1536 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Sorry, I too scoured the internet for you but with no luck.  πŸ™ I say you go back and try and sneak a pic.

Post # 4
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Do you know the fabric? How long was the train? Natural waist, drop waist, basque waist?

If you provide more style info, we can help better!

Post # 6
1536 posts
Bumble bee

@RabbitinTulle:  EEEk, that does sound pushy. But hey she can’t force you buy a dress so if you go back tell them you want to purchase it but need to make sure it’s “The One” so you need to try it on again. Then when your ready to take it off snap a picture of it in the dressing room.  πŸ™‚

Post # 7
1536 posts
Bumble bee

@RabbitinTulle:  And I know that this isn’t the dress but does it look something like this?? Maybe you can show this to your mom and Maid/Matron of Honor if it is similar.

Post # 8
6215 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

@RabbitinTulle:  If you are in the dressing room but they come in with you, you can always send them away for a minute by suddenly remembering that you wanted to try the dress on with a different kind of veil, and asking them to run and grab you one so that you have time to take a picture

Post # 9
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m certain this isn’t it, but is fabric wise is the closer than the Vera?

Post # 12
1980 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@RabbitinTulle:  

Hi! When I tried on dresses at Impression Bridal, all of their couture dresses were Victor Harper dresses (which are designed by Austin Scarlett). I am going to poke around and see if maybe it’s a VH?

Post # 13
1980 posts
Buzzing bee

Is it this one?

Post # 15
1980 posts
Buzzing bee

@RabbitinTulle:  So is the bodice a basketweave like the Vera Wang? Or is it covered in flowers like the Tara Keely?

The topic ‘Impression gown similar to Vera Wang VW351124??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors