Post # 1
Stealing the title, kind of! 10 of 2010!
1. Get engaged
2. Get married
3. Move to a new (and undetermined) city
4. Try to find a new job
5. Lose 40 pounds
6. Try not to gain them back
7. Craft more
8. Be more thankful
9. Attend to some medical issues that need to be taken care of
10. Be more organized!
Post # 3
1. Move to a different city
2. Go back to school after my year off
3. Hopefully find a good job
4. Lose 25 pounds
5. Keep them off
6.Keep up on housework better
7. Spend as much time with my daughter as I can
8. Appreciate my blessings more
9. Get married
10. Be a good wife
Post # 4
1. Plan my fabulous wedding
2. Get married
3. Try very hard to find a new job
4. If I don’t find a job, apply to school for further education
5. Get rid of any/all wedding debt
6. Travel out of the country
7. Run 3 miles without stopping
8. Investigate a pump (I’m type 1 diabetic)
9. Do the dishes more frequently **worst chore ever**
10. Get back in touch with people I haven’t talked to recently
Post # 5
- craft more
- turn 30
- lose weight
- work on my business plan more
- get a license I need for my business
- be more organized
- become more fiscally responsible and stable…
- work on my marketing plan a bit more…
What I hope will happen?!
- 30th Birthday trip to Miami!!
- Get engaged and married!!!
Post # 6
1. Get a job
2. Be able to spend money on fun things again!
3. Get back to going to the gym
4. Lose some of the wedding weight
5. Feel better
6. Be healthy (I hope)
7. Work on crafty things
8. Cook and bake more
9. Go see both sides of the family
10. Be a good wife
And a bonus:
11. Go on a great 1st anniversary trip to make up for no honeymoon!
Post # 7
1. will get married, come hell or high water.
2. will miss Fiance when we’re apart (hopefully only three months)
3. will go on an awesome vacation with my friends on my last spring break.
4. am moving back home… eek.
5. can’t wait to meet my cousin’s new daughter!
6. hope to have more patience, maturity and wisdom.
7. want to take things one day at a time.
8. will exercise so i look good on my wedding day
9. want to not take for granted everything I have
10. will celebrate 6 years with FI!
Post # 9
In 2010 I will…
1. Get married!!!!!
2. Lose 40 pounds and keep them off.
3. Keep up with my workout routine
4. Try to advance in my department.
5. Study Korean every day.
6. Try to retain and actually use some of that Korean!
7. Be a less selfish and kinder person.
8. Find a new charity to support (I currently am very involved in one for animals, but I am looking for one for children).
9. Inspire my students to rise above their perceived limitations.
10. Try to be the best feminist wife I can be.
Post # 10
hahah @bamm I love your #10
Post # 11
1. Get married…albeit later than I expected
2. Quit my job
3. move to a new city
4. put my house on the market
5. sell my house for a ridiculous amount of money (wishful thinking probably but a girl can dream)
6. finally start grad school
7. find a new job (maybe)
8. plan my sister’s wedding
9. redecorate FI’s…welll by then our house…gotta put my stamp on it
10. Work on some fitness goals
Post # 12
Funsies! Here are my 10 things:
1. Graduate from nursing school
2. Get married!
3. Enjoy our honeymoon in Europe
4. Find a full-time RN position
5. MOVE – either buy a place or move out of our current crap apt to a better one
6. Celebrate 7 years of being with my guy!
7. Continue to work towards that rockin’ body with p90x
8. Do more backcountry hiking and camping
9. Learn how to do top-rope rock climbing outside (setting up ropes, etc)
10. Try to call my friends more often (instead of email/instant messaging/text)
Post # 13
1) Get married!
2) Start trying for a baby
3) If we are lucky…have a baby!
4) Keep up our new healthy lifestyle
5) Buy a house
6) Find a hobby
7) Buy a new car (or a new used car!)
8) Become more organized
9) Maybe go back to school
10) Start writing again…maybe a children’s book
Post # 15
My 10 of 2010
Hit the gym at least 3-4 days per week
Shed the 40 lbs i put on in the last year
Shed even more before my June wedding
Find a job
Manage our money better
Go back to school
Spend as much time with my dad as i can (doc gave him 4-6 mo)
Be more organized
Post # 16
In 2010 I will:
1. Join a Pilates class to stop my back aching
2. Lose at least 10 pounds
3. Start going to the gym
4. Get back into focus with my studies
5. Stop relying on cereal as my main form of nutrition
6. Move to a new flat closer to uni
7. Start designing wedding invitations
8. Set up my website
9. Start learning Polish
10. Focus more on the “now” than on the future