Post # 1
In honor of the end of the year, I’m looking back at the 10 things I said I would do in 2010 to see how I did. Here is my list:
1. Get a job
2. Be able to spend money on fun things again!
3. Get back to going to the gym (I was when I first started working this summer)
4. Lose some of the wedding weight (nope)
5. Feel better
6. Be healthy (not happening)
7. Work on crafty things (somewhat)
8. Cook and bake more (a bit)
9. Go see both sides of the family (only saw my ILs this year)
10. Be a good wife
And a bonus:
11. Go on a great 1st anniversary trip to make up for no honeymoon!
How did you do with your goals for this past year?
Post # 3
These are the things I managed to do this year,
I got a better job [Thank God]
Saved the target amount of money in my wedding fund
Cut down more than 50% of sugar in my diet
Stopped drinking soda
Grew my hair out
Post # 5
I was supposed to
1. Stop biting nails. It worked for a long time actually, about 6 months, but I reverted back to biting my nails when things got busy/stressful at work. Now I have to start all over again.
2. Cut out soda. Nope. I cut back though.
3. Work out. Yes I did do it more in 2010 than 2009, but not at all regular or consistent.
Fail on all 3.
Post # 6
I don’t make resolutions or set goals on New Year’s…but this is what happened in 2010:
1. Got a MUCH better job with better pay, closer to home and avoided unemployment.
2. Lost 25lbs, although I do have a lot left to lose.
3. Started working out 5-6 times a week in June and am still dedicated 7 months later (wahoo!)
4. Got engaged!
5. Started planning our wedding and attended six others, all in different states.
6. Smiled more.
Post # 7
@artichokey: I don’t really make resolutions either but I like having goals in general.
Post # 8
I didn’t make a list last year but here are the things I did anyway:
1) Stopped drinking soda
2) Got a promotion & a raise
3) Got engaged
4) Found out I can run (at least 3 miles)
5) Competed in my first horse show in 4 years
Things I need to focus on next year:
Better & more consistent gym schedule
Really re-focus on Weight Watchers
Stay calm through all of wedding planning
Post # 9
My old list:
1. Lose weight
2. Buy a house! CHECK
3. Get a better teaching job SEMI CHECK (I got better conditions)
4. Buy an elliptical
5. Go on Sister’s Cruise #3 with my sister- CHECK!
I did end up getting a surprise good thing at the end of the year, so let’s see what happens in 2011! SO EXCITED!
Post # 10
I was going to:
- Find a job. Still hasn’t happened yet.
- Lose some weight. Nope. Not at all. I actually think I gained 4 pounds.
- Try to be more patient. I’ve almost given up on this. I don’t think it’s going to work for me.
- Buy a “new” car. No. We can’t afford it right now.
Instead, I took a semester off from school, rescued stray dogs in my neighborhood and got to spend A LOT more time with my FH and 2 of my best friends. I guess that kind of makes up for some of the things I wanted to do, but never got around to. There’s always next year
Post # 11
I didn’t make resolutions but these are some things I did accomplish:)
1. Graduated from college magna cum laude!
2. Moved to a different city.
3. Bought my first car ever (2007 Honda Fit)!
4. Learned to drive (You would think that with graduating college I’d already know how, but it terrified me so I kept putting it off).
5. Had people over more often.
6. Went on vacation (although we didn’t really enjoy it as much as we wanted to because we had to leave our sweet puppy behind lol)
7. Took a little me-time to relax.
Overall a good year…felt good to write it down too