Post # 1
Hello my fellow lady BeeZ!
It’s almost 2011 and I hope it brings nothing but GOOD GOOD and GOOD(ER) lol things to us all! My 2010 was good but it could of been better. Theres no room for coulda shoulda this or that because 2011 will be a better year! for sure.
for 2011 I want to [ hopefully ] and [ G O D willing ]
- Get engaged !
- Grow my hair out
- Be extra grateful for everything I have !
- Graduate !
- Whiten my teeth lol
- Be a better person inside and out
- SPEND MY MONEY wisely ! ** because i am a SHOPAHOLIC
**Be way more patient with life because i realized life happens when you are busy making plans.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS FOR 2011!
****Celebrate what you want to see more of.****
Post # 3
Haha I was thinking about posting this today!
I don’t make resolutions but this is what I hope happens this year:
1. Find a way to be happier with the job I have or find a better one
2. Work out more
3. Start hiking this summer
4. Get my health under control
5. Go on vacation
6. Pay off our mortgage and contribute the max to our retirement accounts (dorky I know)
7. Finish grad school
Post # 4
In 2011 I’m going to:
-grow my hair out ! (cut it into a super-short pixie July ’10 and I want it long again!)
-pay off my credit card debt ($1700, not *too* bad but way higher than I’m comfortable with)
-eat more fruit! I think I lived off pasta and chips the entire year
-get our own place (living with 4 other roomies… not my ideal situation!)
2010 was the best year of my life, I hope 2011 will be just as great
Post # 7
become a mother!!!
learn to balance marriage, parenthood and full time work
lose the baby weight
eat more veggies and cut out the sugar
Post # 8
In 2011, I want to…
1) Get back on track with a healthier lifestyle. This includes losing some weight, following the WW plan, and getting exercise on a regular basis.
2) Continue planning my wedding with the man of my dreams :-).
3) Establish credit. I went to my bank today to see if I could find out why I can’t get a credit card, and it’s because I have no credit. So, I’m getting a credit card with a low limit to establish this goal!
4) Become better at managing money. With us getting married in 2012, I want to be better with money. I didn’t do the best job with that in 2010.
5) Get back into scrapbooking. I really miss it!
6) Continue working on my master’s degree. I started in August, so I would like to be finished by August 2012.
Post # 9
i really cant think past february at the moment. haha
Post # 10
Get a better paying job!!!
Then buy a house w/the hubs. 🙂
Post # 11
@candicemcc:yeyy! i want a baby too 🙁
Post # 13
In 2011, I will:
Learn to like my jr. highers (I teach 3 classes of jr high and 3 of high school)
Be more responsible with money 🙁
Go to Haiti and make a difference.
Show my husband how much I love him.
Pay off my car.
Remember that “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil 4:13) when life gets tough.
Post # 14
I hope get married and buy a house.
Post # 15
A couple of weeks into 2011, but I still wanted to post!
This year I will…
1) GET MARRIED!
2) become an RN 🙂
3) be thankful everyday for the life I’ve been blessed with!
Yall have a good year!!