(Closed) In a single word, how would you describe (your) life in 2012

posted 7 years ago in Holidays
Post # 62
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Forward! (Exclamation point is an integral part of the word in this case.)

There’s a song by They Might Be Giants called This Could Be Our Year that I think applies to 2013. “This could be our year; took a long time to come”.

Post # 63
3623 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wedding

Everything this year felt like it was leading up to the wedding. Then the Honeymoon. Now we’re re-starting our home buying search. Then we have our first Christmas together. Lots of married people things.

Post # 64
2417 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hectic!

Post # 65
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Chaotic.

I lost my mother to suicide on the fifth day of the year.  Spent the entire year getting the house ready for renovations which finally started in October.  Got married in October.  Currently living in a hotel until the renovations are done on the house. 

I am sooooo ready for an UNeventful 2013.

Post # 66
4550 posts
Honey bee

Emotional

Not all in a bad way – plenty of happiness and positive emotions, too!

Post # 67
194 posts
Blushing bee

Lonely.

Darling Husband left in January for an 11-month deployment.  I’m ready for this year to be done already!!

Post # 68
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Blessed!

Post # 69
98 posts
Worker bee

Blessed! 🙂

Post # 70
3774 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2004

Trying

Post # 72
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

TRANSFORMING!

Post # 73
2831 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Bittersweet

Yay got engaged but I hate my job.

Post # 74
2902 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Limbo!

I’m stuck in Toronto and want to move home to Australia but can’t because work is going so well. Both Fiance and I are trying to be smart with our careers so when we get home we will have enough money to buy a house and have a bub. But I wanna go home so bad!!!  

Post # 75
13095 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Progress!

I got a new job (and finally got out of the job that sent me into a depression), we moved to Atlanta (where we knew we wanted to settle) and we bought a house.  All steps in the direction we want our lives to go!  🙂

Post # 76
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’ll go with challenging. Overall its been pretty shitty but I also got engaged this year so it hasn’t been 100% bad. However, from start to finish, its been disappointing besides the engagement. My dad died in January and since I’m an only child and my parents were divorced, I was left to take care of everything with that. Some of which just ended last month as far as the financial side goes. My boyfriend’s (now fiance) grandma died 2 weeks after my dad. It totally turns out that I’m not the wedding planning type of girl so I hate everything that has to do with it. That could also have to do with my dad not being here too though and my mom and I are in the worst place we’ve ever been in my life. My fiance’s dad is now on his 3 knee replacement surgery due to complications from the first one and could possible lose his leg.

In short, I am absolutely looking forward to 2013!

The topic ‘In a single word, how would you describe (your) life in 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors