(Closed) In lieu of wedding sparklers?

posted 6 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
8 posts

i’ve seen sparkler “wands” that have metalic ribbons on the end of some type of stick that look like sparklers. confetti poppers is another popular alterative and they also have that fireworks type feel.

The topic ‘In lieu of wedding sparklers?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors