(Closed) IN SEARCH OF… Corkscrew Willow Branches for Arch

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
749 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Call your local florist. It is called curly willow. It can be a bit pricy but call around!

Post # 5
46383 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Try posting an ad on your local craigslist. It depends on where you live, obviously, but every  year on our local craigslist there are ads for free curly willow after gardeners do their annual pruning




The topic ‘IN SEARCH OF… Corkscrew Willow Branches for Arch’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors