Infertility POAS- July 2020

posted 2 weeks ago in TTC
Post # 16
4233 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  OMG good luck to you. Crossing every finger and toe for your BFP. Trigger: I had an early MC at 6 weeks but like zstbee I didn’t really have many symptoms except for sore breasts and this might be weird but it’s what made me test, my pee smelled…. the only way to explain is that it smelled like…hay. I literally googled “pee smells like hay” and the first thing that came up was possibly pregnant. Thought that was super weird but it was true. 

View original reply
@BeepBopB00p:  hey Bee. Thanks for the well wishes. Hoping the best for you too! 

Post # 18
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@candy08:  @BeepBopB00p:  Good luck to both of you on your August transfers! 

I’m very impatiently waiting for our coordinator to get back to me with our protocol. I’ve been on birth control for a week now and probably have one more week left. I’m hoping we can squeeze our transfer in this month and do betas in early August but we’ll see what they say. Everything may be pushed to August for us as well. 

Post # 21
130 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Cheekie0077:  I hope you get great results with your next retrieval and new protocol. 

Post # 22
130 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@DogsAndWine:  No kidding! This last month was so hard even though we weren’t doing anything. I was so much moreproductive and had a better attitude when we were actually going through treatment. I don’t do well with waiting and not having anything to actually do. 

Post # 23
4099 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@Cheekie0077:  Thank you so much! I really appreciate the well wishes and reassurance, and I’m sorry about your loss! I have a sensitive nose and I always notice when my pee smells funny, but it’s usually because I ate or drank something specific that changes the smell. Too funny! I guess the nose knows sometimes!

View original reply
@DogsAndWine:  Thanks so much! I’m just going to take things one day at a time and see if/when I feel like testing or if my husband brings it up. I’ll keep you all posted! 

Post # 24
4233 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@piscesinsc:  i’m so excited for your transfer, and really hoping it is a BFP! We seem to be having some good luck on our COVID thread with some bees so hopefully that momentum will carry over here as well. 

View original reply
@DogsAndWine:  thank you! Yes it is different. The first was an antagonist protocol and this time it is a microdose Lupron flare protocol. Basically it’s two extra shots a day and hope for a better outcome! Good luck to you as well. I know it feels super frustrating to kinda be in limbo but hoping this is your month.

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  thank you bee! Yes the nose knows apparently LOL that made my day! 

Post # 25
4099 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@Cheekie0077:  haha I’m glad 😊

Post # 26
1007 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@Cheekie0077:  Omg I completly forgot about this until I read your post. Yes my pee smelled like hay too when I was pregnant. I thought maybe I had more sensitive nose then but maybe its a pregnancy thing! My husband thought I was crazy when I told him that! 

Wishing all of you ladies the best of luck this month!!!

Post # 27
4233 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@candy08:  lol so super weird! Thought it was just me, thanks for commenting and letting me know you had the same symptom. And even weirder that I knew what hay smelled like…. I never grew up on a farm. I remember being like what is that smell??? And then just coming up with hay…. idk very weird all around. 

Post # 28
1007 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@Cheekie0077:  Haha I actually dont think I knew what it smled like just that it was odd but then when you said hay I was like that is it!

Post # 29
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 35 (will be 36 in 8 days)/34

Baby #: 1 for us, #3 for me

Cycles TTC: 14 months

Usual cycle length: 30 days… ish

Known fertility issues: unknown, irregular cycles

Trying anything new this month?: Trying another round of clomid 50mg.  Took a month off of tracking and meds as we were going to give the stress a break but obviously that didn’t last long!

POAS/Beta date: Hopefully around July 25th

BFP Plan: Clomid 50 mg (days 5-9), multi-vitamin, evening primrose oil, and Q10.  Going to drink plenty of grapefruit juice and enjoy some pineapple.  Fingers crossed we can BD on our ideal days. Since my hubby works 3 hours away for 4 days, it gets tough to make timing work.

Just for fun: What is your favorite time of day? Depends on the day of the week. M-Th I enjoy early evenings, on Friday I love early afternoons as I get off work early, and on weekends I love mornings.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors