• Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
@piscesinsc:  
View original reply
@jen9999:  
View original reply
@pinkshoes:  
View original reply
@candy08:  thanks so much ladies for all your support and encouragement. It is true that sometimes people don’t know how to say the right things and it comes out wrong. I’ll try to remember that when something someone says pisses me off. And also I think that i’m just sensitive in general with everything going on so my knee jerk reaction is to get angry or sad. 

Post # 453
1635 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

Has anyone used the pure Lupron trigger and recall what happened with your cycles after that? The first retrieval, I used Lupron and my period came about 12 days after my retrieval, so it was a normal length luteal phase. This time, however, it came only a week later. I’m wondering if it will re-adjust with my next period or if this just means my period has shifted 7 days or so forward. I assume the latter is more likely since the time between my CD 1 and ovulation and time between ovulation and next CD one should not really change, right? 

Post # 454
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@zstbee84:  I had a lupron trigger for me RE and my period started 10 days later. From my research 7-10 days is normal. And my next cycle was completed unmedicated and was its normal length. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors