Infertility POAS- July 2020

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 46
4290 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
@summerlove23:  congratulations! After all you’ve been through it must feel great to get the BFP! 

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  omg bee! So so happy for you!!!! Congratulations, wishing you a healthy, happy and uneventful 9 months. It’s been so nice supporting each other through our journeys, I’ll miss you. 

Post # 47
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
@Cheekie0077:  Thank you so much! I’ll still stalk these threads and hope and pray that all my girls get their BFPs! 

Post # 51
702 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  YAY!!!!  Congratulations bee!!!  I am so happy for you!!  I was watching this board hoping for this news!! ❤️

View original reply
@summerlove23:  congratulations!!!  Thanks for sharing your story!

Post # 52
4150 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@DogsAndWine:  Thank you so much! I’m glad to help start the month on a positive note. Now we wait for betas next week!

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Thank you so much! It still feels unreal. I cannot wait to surprise my husband later today. I’m hosting my co-worker’s virtual baby shower this afternoon so I will have babies on the brain all day! 

Post # 53
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
@summerlove23:  Congratulations!!!  It sounds like you’ve been through so much on your journey to get to this point, and I hope it’s an easy, happy pregnancy for you!

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  Congratulations!!!  I’ve been following your journey and am so thrilled for you.  Happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 54
4150 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@stellate23:  Thank you so much, love! I truly appreciate that and I hope that this is a lucky month for all of us! 

Post # 55
3001 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  ahhhh I’m so happy for you!! I literally teared up ❤️ Crossing fingers and toes that everything goes smoothly for you. YAY BEE!!!

Post # 56
3001 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@summerlove23:  congrats!! What a long road you’ve had. I hope everything goes perfectly from here on out. 

Post # 57
3001 posts
Sugar bee

thanks for creating the board. Wishing good luck to all!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 37 (38 this month) / 47

Baby #: 2 – our son is 21 months old

Cycles TTC: started trying July 2019, miscarriage in September 2019

Usual cycle length: I had several loooong anovulatory cycles after my MC, and then 4 medicated cycles at 28 days  

Known fertility issues: MFI, some PCOS, general old age lol

Trying anything new this month?: I found out I don’t have chicken pox antibodies even though I had it as a kid, so we have to take 2 months off while I get vaxxed 😑

POAS/Beta date: I won’t POAS for ages, boo

BFP Plan: We are officially starting on IVF. We chose a clinic and will do whatever needed this month to hopefully do egg retrieval in August.

Just for fun, What is your favorite time of day? I love summer early evenings, after I get off work and get to hang out with my little sweetie pie ❤️ 

Post # 58
4150 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@KittyYogi:  Thank you so much, love! It still is very much a “pinch me” moment. I hope that you have a wonderful IVF experience and that you’ll have #2 on the way soon! I’ll be sure to check in 🙂 

Post # 59
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@summerlove23:  Congratulations! You’ve had a long journey to get here and I wish you a very happy and healthy nine months. 

View original reply
@ladyvictoria:  Congratulations! I’m so happy you finally have your positive test after your transfer kept getting pushed back. How did you hubby take the news? 

I got my FET protocol yesterday and it’s intense. My transfer date is August 10 and my beta is August 21. I go in for my first scan on the 16th and start taking stims the 19th. 

Post # 60
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@ladyvictoria: I’m stalking the infertility thread as I now qualify to join and I just saw this. Congratulations bee!!! I can’t imagine how good it must feel after the journey you’ve been through. I’m so happy for you Wishing you a very happy, healthy and unevenful 9 months!!! ❤️ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors