Bee Keeper

View original reply
@jaguar: LOL!  I have those days too, no worries.  :-)~

Post # 7
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@jaguar: Working from a small dose of clomid and increasing it if need be is a very good idea, that stuff can be quite potent and different women react differently. My step aunt was put on 50mg when doing IVF. She ended up having over 200 eggs harvested that cycle! She was obviously very sensitive to it. I’m hoping with all my heart that the clomid is all your body needs to kick into gear and you and J are pregnant soon.

Post # 8
5890 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Roux: 200!?!? Holy moley!! I have an image of them bursting through her abdomen like that scene from Alien! Was she able to use any of the eggs?

Post # 10
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@KoiKove: They weren’t able to use any, because her ovaries were so over stimulated the eggs were immature and all had to be discarded. The whole episode didn’t do her ovarian reserves any favours, but this was years ago and I think they are a lot more clued up with treatments now. After the hyperstimulation she had to take a few months off, but now she has a 13 year old daughter, so it all worked out in the end. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

So my LP seems to be different every month.  From everything I’ve read, this part of the cycle is supposed to be pretty stable.  Mine’s been between 10 & 12.  Anyone have any advice or info?  Oh and I’m officially on Cycle 15.  I’m glad-ish because 14 sucked! : )

Post # 13
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Its amazing how medicine continues to advance significantly.  I think how 10yrs ago I had my first myo and thought that was advanced considering they wanted to do a hystorectomy.   Then I had robotic version this past Sept and I was shocked what a difference a decade made.  My RE was able to take out 12 fibroids that I knew where still there from the 1st.  My original doc just couldn’t take them out cause the technology wasn’t there. 

Although I hate that we are having to go through this infertility stage, we’re definitely lucky to having these issues during this time.  There’s soo much new research going on that future generations will definitley benefit.

Post # 14
2550 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@JaneyD: Mine can differ as well.  If I’m stressed, I will definitely LP later. 

I’ve also noticed that my period will start and the stop.  Then come back a day or so later.  I know this has to do w/ my fibroids but I hope the surgery took care of that.

Post # 15
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Let me clarify; my last post doesn’t totally make sense.  My actual length of my luteal phase differs.  (I O with an even greater variance between day 18 and 24).  Then after I O.  It’s between 10 and 12 days until AF

Post # 16
2550 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@JaneyD: Now I understand. Sory, I don’t think that’s the issue w/ me.  I do know one of my ovaries is sluggish but my LP cycle only varies a day or two.

The topic ‘Infertility Thread IX’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors