(Closed) Intimacy & Co-Sleeping

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 17
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
@MightySapphire:  Oops!  Thanks for the clarification. 

Post # 18
5822 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@jjmomma: I wouldn’t have known the difference before I read McKenna’s book on it!  A lot of people co-sleep with their babies and don’t know it.  😉

Post # 19
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
@MightySapphire:  Apparently we were planning to co-sleep, are now co-bedding, and need to read up!  lol

Post # 20
9816 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
@jjmomma: We don’t have any other children. I don’t know, our living room is pretty comfortable, plus we have access to the kitchen for drinks, we have the tv for “inspirational” erm… viewing. For us it works out. She won’t be sleeping in our bed until she’s 12.

Post # 21
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@KatyElle: I forgot that the living room is now our go to place!

She’s 20 months now and we still have her crib in our bedroom because of financial reasons. She mainly sleeps in her “big girl” crib but will sometimes wake up during the night and crawl in with me. I should mention that Fiance works nights so we often get together very early in the morning before she’s awake (since it’s like his night time). You can find time for intimacy as long as you want it! You get very creative when your libido is running the show. 😉

Post # 23
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

From the newborn to 3 months stage, Dear Daughter slept in a co-sleeper attached to the bed or her bouncy chair.  After that, she slept in her crib in the nursery at naps, and we put her in the crib first thing at night so we could have access to our bedroom without waking her up.  We often clean or watch tv in the bedroom at night, so I wouldn’t bring her to bed with us until we were ready to actually go to sleep.  At 11-ish months, we transitioned her to her crib full-time.  It worked out pretty well, so hopefully we’ll use the same pattern with #2!

The topic ‘Intimacy & Co-Sleeping’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors