Intricate 2018/2019 wedding dresses…. Show me!!!

posted 2 weeks ago in Dress
Post # 2
332 posts
Helper bee

I have a lot of intricate beading on the top part of my dress! I know the tulle isn’t as intricate, but it is very light and soft and won’t be really heavy to wear. 

Post # 3
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I think mine is pretty intricate! Here is a pic of my full dress, along with a couple of closeups of some of the lace details πŸ™‚

Post # 4
872 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I fell in love with the detail on my dress! The soft crosshatched underlayer and the beading on the lace πŸ˜

321D8944-3970-4C75-83FD-DFA7BC86FE70

Post # 5
75 posts
Worker bee

Detail person here! I loveeeee detail so I knew my dress would need to have a LOT of it and I’d say I succeeded! 

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I love the details of this dress! 

Post # 7
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

I fell in love with my dress because of the intricate beading!

Post # 8
424 posts
Helper bee

This is mine, it’s soft, timeless, romantic and easy to wear. We haven’t set a solid date yet due to work n moving plans, will be 2019 or 2012

Post # 9
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Fireman’s Pavillion

My dress has an intricate print with different flowers and butterflies

Post # 10
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2019

I always thought I would get a strapless dress but completely fell in love with this illusion neckline and the intricate back! The lace is also very pretty especially close-up 😍

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee

becky90 :  I think we’re dress twins! It’s a great dress! The dress looks awesome on you! My tailoring was a bit extensive to get it hitting right but it all worked out in the end πŸ™‚ StephenAndLauraMarried_042118_WeeThreeSparrowsPhotography_0099StephenAndLauraMarried_042118_WeeThreeSparrowsPhotography_0626

and you can still dance in it! I had a ribbon sewn in – I did a lot of twirling!StephenAndLauraMarried_042118_WeeThreeSparrowsPhotography_1094

Post # 12
28 posts
Newbee

laurzaa :  omg we are dress twins! It’s gorgeous on you! So beautiful!!😍

I haven’t had any alterations yet asa I’m a bit nervous as I already lost almost 10lbs since I bought it and plan to lose another 10, I really hope it will still fit… 

Can I ask what type of veil you wore with it? Did you wear your hair down? I prefer mine down but am afraid it will hide the details at the back/ neckline… Did have a hoop or crenoline? Sorry for all these questions πŸ™ˆ would love to see more pictures 😊😍

Post # 13
16 posts
Newbee

becky90 :  Thank you! I had a lot of dress anxiety leading up so learn from my mistakes if you can – basically it will ALL BE FINE. I AGONIZED over belting it (I didn’t and it was fine), kept waffling over whether it was figure flattering (again… it looks fine), if I should wear Spanx (I didn’t), if it was too heavy and long to dance it (obviously not once I had a few drinks πŸ˜‰ )

OK to your questions…

My tailor had to basically take off the lace to complete some of my alterations (I couldn’t sit down even though I thought I had bought a generous size) and put it back on so it cost a bit but she definitely make it work – I highly doubt you’ll have a fit situation that your tailor can’t fix πŸ™‚

My veil is pretty simple and my hair was supposed to stay pinned over the shoulder with loose waves (and it mostly stayed like that but it did move around and cover the back of the dress some if the time). I must have taken off the veil pretty quickly, but I found a good pic

StephenAndLauraMarried_042118_WeeThreeSparrowsPhotography_0187

Nope hoops, no extra material in the skirt – it was definitely full enough but I’m also quite short (5’2 and I did not wear heels because I hate them) so maybe you’ll have a different need there. 

StephenAndLauraMarried_042118_WeeThreeSparrowsPhotography_0146

and because of the train… if you’re doing ANY outdoor photos, your photographer may capture one hundred special moments of you trying not to fall on things!!!

StephenAndLauraMarried_042118_WeeThreeSparrowsPhotography_0794

Post # 14
28 posts
Newbee

laurzaa :  thank you – I’m in love with all those pictures! Great to know that the lace can be taken off for alterations. I love your veil by the way – might get something similar! I was also debating a belt by the way, but haven’t decided yet. When looking at your pictures, I’m tempted to say no belt, it’s simply perfect like this! Thank you for sharing x

Post # 15
16 posts
Newbee

becky90 :  thank you! Whatever you decide on the veil and the belt will be perfect… Trust me! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors