Post # 3
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

Why can’t they ever have my colors!?!?

Post # 5
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Ann Taylor has great gowns, and I often feel like they’re a little more rewearable. I’m getting married in the winter, though, so I’m hoping to find long gowns for my girls.

Thanks for the tip, though!

Post # 6
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I really like a couple of these but, sadly, they’re somewhat outside of my BM’s price ranges. Drat! 🙂

Post # 8
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Moderately related — does anyone think that duponi silk is too much for a rehearsal dress?

Post # 10
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

@lreighard1: I think it all depends on the time, place, and style of your rehearsal dinner. If you’re having a backyard barbeque or a picnic for your rehearsal, a dupioni silk gown might be too much. On the other hand, if you’re going to a nice restaurant in the evening, it could be perfectly appropriate. What’s the time/style/location for your rehearsal?

Post # 11
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Yes, but why no actual bridal gowns?  They have Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, but no wedding dresses.  Are they planning to eventually offer wedding dresses?  I :heart: Ann Taylor and think they would have GREAT simple wedding gowns.

The topic ‘Introducing Ann Taylors New Weddings & Events Collection’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors