(Closed) Pocket invitation assistance please!

posted 9 years ago in Paper
Post # 4
7586 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I know what you’re talking about. Did you check mygatsby.com

I think they are called “blooms”

Post # 5
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Or are you talking about pocketfolds??

Post # 6
946 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969 - City, State

I think pocketfolds still require envelopes?

I’ve heard of “self-mailing invites” and also “seal and sends”.


The topic ‘Pocket invitation assistance please!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors