(Closed) Invitation Help Needed – I’m Stuck

posted 8 years ago in Themes
Post # 3
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

There are swirl stamps at craft stores like Micheals and Joann that might fit your needs.

Post # 4
4485 posts
Honey bee

There are various fonts you can download that include those swirls. You can browse dafont.com and see what catches your eye.

Post # 5
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Do you have Microsoft Office? If so, go to “insert” then “clip art” and click on “clip art on office online.”  Try searching for scrolls or flourishes etc.  Maybe you can find something you like there.


Here’s an example page that showed up.


Post # 6
27 posts
  • Wedding: August 2010

If you’re a little bit photoshop savvy, try using brushes.  You can find free brushes to download all over the web.  I would specifically google something like “swirl brushes” and see what comes up.  If you need to know how to install and use them, you can google that too.  Good luck!  Brushes are one of my fave ways to design invites.

Post # 8
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

You can download (for a small fee) tons of flourishes like the ones you posted above from istockphoto.com. Just check off “illustrations” next to the search box and search for “flourish” “design” or “corner.” That should give you a ton of options!

The topic ‘Invitation Help Needed – I’m Stuck’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors