(Closed) Invitation hole punch help

posted 5 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

An eyelet setter is probably the tool you need to punch holes in the middle of the page like that since it might be difficult to find a hole puncher with a long arm.

I would try looking at Hobby Lobby or Michael’s in their scrapbooking section or you might have better luck googling a scrapbooking store in your area to see if they carry this unique tool.

Here’s one from online: http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-1049-Eyelet-Punch-Set/dp/B001EWPYYU/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1224805971&sr=8-27&tag=vglnkc7009-20

And a tutorial on how they work:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njYDJ6u9ptY

The topic ‘Invitation hole punch help’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors