- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
My invitations came in the mail yesterday. I have so many questions now:
1) do i have to hand write addresses on them? or can I just print them on my printer and save my self some time? (plus, my handwriting isn’t that good. and hiring a calligrapher at this point is out of the budget and out of time)
2) We are sending an invitation and the rsvp/with envelope. Is there a way to spice this up a bit like, with ribbon? These aren’t totally fancy invitations.
3) I’m not having an inner envelope. So, if I’m allowing a single person a guest do I write on the outside of the envelope Mr. John Smith & GUest?
4) any one have any good websites that show all the possibilities of how people should be addressed? I have some really weird situations. ie. a gay couple not married both are doctors.
5) one specific question: I’m inviting my aunt uncle and 3 kids. one kid is old enough to bring his own guest. the other two are not. do i send two invitations? one to Mr. and Mrs. Uncle Joe and Sally and Katie and then another invitation to Mr. Male Cousin & Guest?
didn’t realize invitations require so much thought!