3586 posts
Sugar bee

Vistaprint.com and walmartstationary.com 

they are affordable and good quality 

Post # 3
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

I ordered my stationery from Vistaprint and I loved it! I have a background in graphic deisgn so I custom uploaded my content onto vistaprint. It cost me about $150 to order 100 invitations, 100 RSVP cards and 100 accommodation/reception cards 🙂

If you aren’t design savy, you can use their templates or purchase one from Etsy and all you have to do is plug in your information!

Here’s some of my stationery:

width=

width=300

EMG91215:  Almost forgot the tag! 🙂

Post # 4
1754 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

We’re going to use Vistaprint!  We’re having a small family-and-bridal-party only wedding (30 people), and it’ll probably cost us $50 for 20 invitations, 10 Save the Dates (for grandparents/etc who live far away and need more notice), and 20 reception cards so that we can put the separate reception address on there.  If you wait for their sales or coupon codes, you can save a lot!

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

You can buy templates from Etsy. That’s how I did it!

Post # 6
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Piedmont Community Church

Papersource during their MLK discount – 20% off. We did the gold foil confetti dot design, but switched up the fonts. All in – invites, reply cards, envelopes, enclosure folder, envelope liner and sash it was about $1100 for 200 (plus a few extras of the things I need to DIY – like the liner). A fair amount, but we love them and invites/paper were pretty high on the priority list. 

This is the proof:

Post # 7
7899 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I saw a cute design on a different wedding invitation website and made my own on my computer. Then I sent it to vistaprint to be printed. We got 50 invitations, RSVPs, and envelopes for about $30. You can order free samples from most wedding invitation websites, so you can get an idea of style, wording, paper quality. 

Post # 8
663 posts
Busy bee

Wedding Paper Divas 

The topic ‘Invitations’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors