(Closed) Invitations

posted 5 years ago in Guests
Post # 2
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
starlc143 :  etsy + vistaprint. you can find pretty much any style of invite on etsy. they’ll send you a digital file, that you can then have printed by vistaprint (super cheap, and they ALWAYS have coupons. literally i never order anything that’s not at least 40%-50% off – google “vistaprint coupon” and you’ll come up with a coupon code for sure).

Post # 3
748 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I’m doing vistaprint. Everything looks really nice, you can customize it and it’s really really dirt cheap. I had a ton of people suggest minted and wedding paper divas and other places, but I’m got save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards, accomodation cards, rehearsal dinner invites, and 4 yard signs for less than what I would have paid for just the save the dates at one of the cutesier sites and ours are plenty cute and on just as nice of paper. 

(It’s just going to get thrown in the trash by all but 6 people anyways!)

Post # 4
1025 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Shutterfly has cute invitations, and if you get on their email list, you will have coupons emailed to you all the time! They constantly are running promotions – I got our invites 50% off with free shipping. 

Post # 5
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
starlc143 :  What’s your budget? I did minted.com they were amazing. I did a basic invite and didn’t add a ton of enclosures that cost extra money.

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Take a look at Cards & Pockets! Very affordable options but also really pretty and lots of color options. You can buy a kit with everything you need. They have a few free invitation templates or they can print your own design/one you got from Etsy.

Post # 7
519 posts
Busy bee

Agreeing with everyone on here about Vista Print. We are using them for save-the-dates and I think it will be perfect. Go on their site and ask for a free sample kit. You can get one for free from Minted as well. 

Agree with others, outside of saving the invitation for the wedding, majority of your guests will throw out the paper items (invitations, save-the-dates, etc.) I am one of the people who saves all of this, and outside of your parents, extremely close friends, some family, no one is going to hold on to them. Don’t waste your $$$$!!!! You can still have something very beautiful!!!

Post # 8
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

+4 for Vista Print! Thats where we got ours. They were reasonably priced and were shipped super quick. I also got the matching return address labels and RSVP cards. They should also have the matching thank you cards as well, if you were looking for all of them to match.  

Post # 9
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I ordered from Zazzle and they weren’t that pricey!

Post # 10
246 posts
Helper bee

I had an invitation mishap the first time around and after spending about $1,000 on garbage I needed something cheap. I ended up designing my own and using Cat Print. They were SUPER affordable (about $100 for 75 invitations, 75 RSVP cards, and envelopes). I’ve had so many people comment on how beautiful they are. If you go to their website they will send you paper and envelope samples for free.

I’ve also heard great things about Vista Print and Minted, but didn’t order anything through either one.

Post # 11
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Mississauga Convention Centre

Zazzle, Vista Print and Minted are pretty inexpensive.

Post # 12
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I used exclusively weddings and was very pleased.  They let you order a few samples so you can see if you like them, and often have coupons!  

Post # 13
11 posts
Newbee

Zazzle & Minted. Reasonably priced and nice. 

Post # 14
11 posts
Newbee

Zazzle & Minted. Reasonably priced and nice!

Post # 15
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I agree with vista print! I loved our invites and we got them for a big $42. 

The topic ‘Invitations’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors