(Closed) Invitations are ordered for October 2012 wedding!

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Very nice!

Post # 4
7649 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

Very cute. Congrats!

Post # 5
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I LOVE them!  You are making me feel like such a slacker…my wedding is October 5th and I can’t find any invitations that I like.  If you dont mind me asking, where did you purchase your invitations from?  I love your reply cards as well, exactly what I need as we are not doing plus ones.

Post # 7
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

love them!

Mine are coming in today.  So excited!  October is going to be here before we know it.

Post # 8
250 posts
Helper bee

@MrsMotoX:  Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.  I ordered my Save the Dates off of 123 print, but none of the invitations really jump out at me.  Thank you so much again!

Post # 10
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

@MrsMotoX:  I used 09.22.12.  We don’t have many Out of Town guests.  Our final count is due on 10.06.12

Post # 11
250 posts
Helper bee

I ordered mine πŸ™‚ and ended up getting them for 50% off πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 13
250 posts
Helper bee

@MrsMotoX:  haha I hope it puses people otherwise they will have a not so happy bride on their hands πŸ™‚ definitely do not want to chase people around for an answer!  I was SOOO HAPPY when i found those coupon codes…I was doing a little happy dance in my office at work haha.

A big thank you to you for helping to get my creativity wheels spinning πŸ™‚

Post # 14
943 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

love them!  And love Vistaprint, used them for our Save the Dates.

Post # 15
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

@blue_eyed_bride:  Are you still going to follow up on non-responses?  What if their RSVP got lost in the mail?

Post # 16
250 posts
Helper bee

@GroovyHippieChick:  Sorry for the late responses, I will do a follow up on the no replies, but I am hoping the wording will make people be proactive.  They can also RSVP on our wedding website, so really there is no excuse.

The topic ‘Invitations are ordered for October 2012 wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors