(Closed) invite question….whats this design style called!!!???

posted 5 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
793 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

It kind of looks like the cards they used in silent movies to show what people were saying. But you could also just show that picture to whoever you get to make your invites. :]

Post # 5
903 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

This reminds me of the cue cards they used to use in silent movies!

Post # 7
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Its Chalkboard.

The topic ‘invite question….whats this design style called!!!???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors