Post # 1
Hi Ladies a few opinions I’d like your help with:
The designer sent me over the 1st mockups.
<span style=”font-size: 12pt; color: purple”><font color=”#0000ff”>http://www.cardsdeluxe.com/jen-fung.html</font>
I had asked for the flowers to be in green (since our colors are orange and green). But the flowers came in Orange.
1) So if the flowers are orange, I think the bulk wording should be contrast color (green). Only problem with this is that our names would be in Orange, which is close to Red. And I’ve heard superstitions that you should never write your name in red?
2) Or do you think the flowers would look nice in Green, keep bulk wording in Orange, and names in Green?
3) Finally, do you like the first set of flowers or the last set of flowers better for our hawaaian wedding?
Post # 3
They’re beautiful!! I vote for #1 for flowers and #2 for text (red text w/ green names).
Post # 4
3. I like the last set of flowers more. It’s more fun for a Hawaii wedding.
2. I actually really like the flowers in orange, bulk wordering in orange and names in green. (orange seems like a more realistic color for flowers rather than green)
Post # 5
I agree with graciette2, beautiful invitations, definetly like the names in green too.
Post # 6
I like the third one. I think the flowers are better in that orange as oppose to green. I like the name in Green. I hope that helps.
Post # 7
I vote for the third one as well.
Post # 8
I agree… the third one, It stands out more.
Post # 9
I like the flowers better in #1 & #2 and I also think you should go with the bulk wording in orange with the names in green.
Post # 10
#1 – out of all 3, it was the the one that really popped and stood out to me.
Post # 11
I like #3 because the flowers are fuller looking.
Post # 12
I really love #2 (the one on the bottom)! It’s gorgeous!
I think the flowers are more Hawaiian looking, if that’s the look you are going for. Also, I think the text is a little easier to read. I think it’s perfect just the way it is, wouldn’t change any of the text colors!
Post # 13
- Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country
I like #1 colors with #2 fonts!
Post # 15
I like the text of #3 and the flowers of #1.
Post # 16
Thanks everyone! Oh I am just having such a hard time deciding. I will ask her to do both flowers in green too to see.
* I should have added the colors will be more saturated and darker. She did these first mock-ups withou any swatches or pantone#’s yet.