- 6 years ago
- Wedding: March 2012
Hey Bees! So dh and I have always wanted to go to Ireland for our honeymoon so I’ve been researching possible trips, hotels, etc. We were thinking of going in October since we will have time off built up again after the time we took off for the wedding. Is October a good time to go? Or should we wait and go another time? Also, any recommendations on must sees or dos? Here is the trip we were thinking of booking and then probably add a few days in the beginning or end of the trip for Dublin…http://www.authenticireland.com/tours/view/250/Moonlight+Manors
- 7 nights Luxury Accommodation – Stay in Luxury Suites and Deluxe Rooms with the best views
2 nights 5-Star Adare Manor (Upgraded Deluxe Room)
2 nights 5-Star Park Hotel Kenmare (Luxury Suite overlooking Kenmare Bay)
2 nights 4-Star Dingle Skellig Hotel (Presidential Suite overlooking Dingle Bay)
1 night 5-Star Dromoland Castle (Upgraded Deluxe Room)
- Car Rental: Midize Automatic – Car rental includes CDW, insurance, 24-hour roadside assistance, unlimited mileage, all taxes.
- 7 Breakfasts: Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- 2 Dinners to include:
Candlelight Manor Dinner – Enjoy a sumptuous dinner on the evening of your choice at Adare Manor’s Oakroom Restaurant. Lit only by candlelight, the Oakroom is a beautiful, intimate space overlooking the River Maigue.
5-Course Champagne Dinner – Enjoy a delectable 5-course dinner at a private table overlooking beautiful Kenmare Bay, complete with a complimentary bottle of bubbly.
- Historical Manor Tour – An intriguing historical tour of the mysterious aspects of Adare Manor is included in your Romantic Tour Package.
- Kenmare Bay Romantic Cruise – Enjoy a romantic cruise around spectacular Kenmare Bay. Enjoy the magnificent scenery & wildlife viewed up close from the water.
- Dingle Horseback Riding (1 Hour) – This ride takes you up into the hills overlooking the beautiful Dingle Peninsula.
- Presidential Suite & Treats! – Enjoy breathtaking views of Dingle Bay from your private balacony while sipping Prosecco & eating fine Irish chocolates.
Also Included With Your Package:
- Ireland Explorer Discount Card – discounted admission to Ireland’s attractions & more
- Ireland Guidebook & Map
- Online Personal Travel Website
- Travel Bag & Travel Wallet for documents
- Optional Roundtrip Flight (at extra cost)
- 5-star Support & Assistance while in Ireland
**You can add or subtract days to this vacation package**