Is 350 pictures enough?

posted 2 years ago in Photos/Videos
  • poll: Is 350 wedding pictures enough?
    Yes! You'll probably never really look at them anyway! : (22 votes)
    67 %
    It's ok, but if you can, get more! : (7 votes)
    21 %
    Hell no! You should get at least X number of pictures! (comment how much) : (4 votes)
    12 %
  • Post # 2
    9720 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2016

I got 600ish pictures. 300 would have been enough. I love my pictures but I really don’t need so many. Could you ask to look at the full 300 pictures of a wedding they’ve done to give you an idea of what all that many pictures would cover? 

Post # 3
    3536 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

We got nearly 1500. And while I don’t need 1500 pics, I love having options. For instance, my photog created a highlights album for us if about 500 pics that he thought were the best – and while a lot of them are great, there are some pics not in that album that I love more. Plus, i thin abot 200 of our pics were just of our guests. With 300 pics you’re either only getting a few of you and many guest pics, or you’re missing out on guest pics. I can’t imagine having gotten only 350….that’s how many pics we got from our engagement shoot. 

Post # 4
    188 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

We just ordered 10 edited pictures and they gave us rest of not edited (don’t even know how many, may be around 200), but it is enough for us)))))  But it was a staged photoshoot after the wedding, so i think it might be different from the photoshooting the wedding day.

Post # 5
    4552 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

We got about 270. More than enough.

Post # 6
    1298 posts
    Bumble bee

We got 550 and we would have been fine with half that. I found 550 to be too many.

Post # 7
    471 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2018

Sounds like alot! 

Post # 8
    1017 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2017

We got 800, out of those I really love about 90 and we put them into a wedding album. We have 1 framed on display in our house. I think 350 is more than enough.

Post # 9
    1552 posts
    Bumble bee

350 sounds small for two shooters and a whole day. We had the same package and got 1000. I would say 300 was fine if shooting for 3-4 hours but its not alot for a whole day. It could be okay depending on price but it wouldnt be enough options for me.

Post # 10
    9193 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2013

i got over 1000 pictures, but we had to pick about 250 of them for our album.

Post # 11
    43 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2018

300 is plenty. I have no idea what people do with any more than that. 

Post # 12
    2795 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Wow I didn’t realise that ours was way above average, we got around 2500 on a USB (all un-edited shots taken on the day, 2 photographers for 9 hours). Obviously there were tons of duplicates, but I am so pleased we got that many because I loved being able to take the best shots and not have only one option or so for each moment. 

Post # 13
    2631 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

We got 350 for our four hours of coverage.  It was plenty.

Post # 14
    477 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

We got over 1,000 edited photos (all on usbs to keep), so to me 350 doesn’t sound like a lot. I like that I had several options, and I don’t feel like a single important moment was missed. 

Post # 15
    2358 posts
    Buzzing bee

We got over 2,000 pics and I think he fixed up around 300. 

To be honest most of the pics are just picture after picture trying to get the right smile, make sure eyes are open and me walking around. 

I think 300 is fine. Plus out of those you will only have a few you like and some that you LOVE.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors