(Closed) Is 700 a good price for a platinum wedding band mens?

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2086 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards

That sounds very good for platinum, but I’m not great with sizes, so I don’t know how thick that is. 🙂

Post # 5
6892 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

Is there a return policy?

I think in general that’s a good price for platinum. Like @mink said, I’m not good with the whole mm thing. Lol

Post # 6
796 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi! 

I would really like to say congrats on that! It really is a great price, especially with all of the metals going through the roof right now! Seriously, it’s insane. Spot price of gold is something like, $1700 for an ounce. Big time ridiculous. 

My fiance and I started looking at mens bands a couple of months ago. I can really only wear platinum or palladium. I have metal hypersensitivities that give me a rash any time I wear them, but I’ve worn my platinum ering for months and been rxn-free. We wanted his to be platinum to match. He’s getting a size 8.25, 5 mm ring and we were quoted something like 1400-2100 in brick and mortar stores, so decided to order his off Amazon for 800. Looks awesome, and still has the heavy feel of platinum. Best of luck in your decision!

The topic ‘Is 700 a good price for a platinum wedding band mens?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors