(Closed) Is a $2500 budget (including rings) possible??

posted 5 years ago in Money
Post # 31
1578 posts
Bumble bee

I think it’s possible.  I’d nix the bridal party.

I’d do table and chair rentals-w/out linens except napkins in the color you want to be your theme

If nothing else, you can get cheap cheap glass plates and cups at the dollar store.  They won’t be your forever plates but they might be cheaper than renting and you can possible find colors you like.

I’d do a pasta buffet, you can buy noodles in bulk and cook up a big batch.  Then bbq skewers with different options i.e. meatballs, vegetables, chicken–you can get all this at costco

Cheap wine 🙂

Lawn games

Have a friend get ordained online FOR FREE

Write your own ceremony

Wear what you have or buy outfits from Ross<You can definitely find something that conveys laid back bridal.  Your Fiance just needs a tie or susspenders and he can look dressed up.

Dollar store also has candles for easy diy decor!

Doooo it!  And blog about it so we can see 🙂

Post # 32
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

hsrp:  I think that any budget is possible but you may have to cut a lot of things out. I understand you don’t want to spend money and that makes sense, but I think you’ll be surprised at how little $2500 will get you – especially including rings, food, rentals and alcohol if you’re having any.

I wish you the best of luck! I just hope you don’t cut out anything important to you 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  mmnnhh.

The topic ‘Is a $2500 budget (including rings) possible??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors