Is Allure c200 heavy? Help Please Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4429 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@tweetygul:  most wedding dresses are heavy ; ( unless you get a dress made out of chiffon or something lite weight.

Post # 4
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@tweetygul:  i tried this dress on today, it is surprisingly much lighter than it seems like it would be 🙂 wasn’t sure if you still needed to know or not.

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014
Post # 8
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@tweetygul:  OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK STUNNING 

and the dress is so sparkly! I’ve got c267 and I think they are similar in beading & weight! Ps the added train is so glamorous!!! you must be so happy! X

Post # 9
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

And $75 is good depending on the type of bustlYou anything with more than 1 point (probably 3) is very good value. If they are doing something more complex that’s fantastic. Word warning with 1 point bustles – quite a few people reported them breaking during the reception. I imagine the weight of our dresses might make that worse. X

Post # 11
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

IM A PLUS SIZE TOO, IM HAVING A REPLICA OF ALLURE 9051 MADE…NOT AS HEAVY BEADED NO WHERE NEAR YOURS 

Post # 12
123 posts
Blushing bee

OMG I CANNOT EVEN. Stunning. Loving you in that dress! I am noticing that the Allures look much more sparkly in person than on the website. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors