(Closed) Is Allure c200 heavy? Help Please Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4428 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@tweetygul:  most wedding dresses are heavy ; ( unless you get a dress made out of chiffon or something lite weight.

Post # 4
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@tweetygul:  i tried this dress on today, it is surprisingly much lighter than it seems like it would be 🙂 wasn’t sure if you still needed to know or not.

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014
Post # 8
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
@tweetygul:  OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK STUNNING 

and the dress is so sparkly! I’ve got c267 and I think they are similar in beading & weight! Ps the added train is so glamorous!!! you must be so happy! X

Post # 9
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

And $75 is good depending on the type of bustlYou anything with more than 1 point (probably 3) is very good value. If they are doing something more complex that’s fantastic. Word warning with 1 point bustles – quite a few people reported them breaking during the reception. I imagine the weight of our dresses might make that worse. X

Post # 11
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

IM A PLUS SIZE TOO, IM HAVING A REPLICA OF ALLURE 9051 MADE…NOT AS HEAVY BEADED NO WHERE NEAR YOURS 

Post # 12
123 posts
Blushing bee

OMG I CANNOT EVEN. Stunning. Loving you in that dress! I am noticing that the Allures look much more sparkly in person than on the website. Thanks for sharing!

The topic ‘Is Allure c200 heavy? Help Please Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors