(Closed) Is Allure c200 heavy? Help Please Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 18
1063 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

Love Allure gowns. Mine has a smaller amount of sparkle compared to your Allure gown. I love the length of your train, it makes the dress so much better. 

Edited:

I too wondered if my Allure wasn’t new but a sample gown. When I ordered it my consultant said it would take from January to June to get it back. However, it came back within the week. There are no marks or stains anywhere and it looks completely new. Im just crossing my fingers that it wasn’t hanging on another stores dress rack! Because I paid for new!

Post # 19
241 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@tweetygul:  gorgeous!!! I just purchased this dress on Friday.. Wedding is in Aug, 2014!!!

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
@anna.mariebrickhousetobe:  hey i ordered my allure 9051 in plus size. The samle was too small so i have not been able to put the dress on yet. Do you have any pics of you in the dress so mayb i can see what it looks like on??? 

Post # 22
10 posts
Newbee

@tweetygirl- know this is an old post,but are u by any chance selling ur allure c200?

Post # 23
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
tweetygul :  hello tweetygul do you still have your sparkly dress and what brand/style number is it? I think it’s absolutely beautiful!

Post # 24
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
tweetygul : your dress is beautiful… Do you still have it …would you consider selling it to me?

The topic ‘Is Allure c200 heavy? Help Please Bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors