(Closed) Is anyone a Justin Alexander 8483 coffee bride??? ADVICE please

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

ohhh they are so beautiful!!! I love the short dress! 

Post # 4
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m wearing the long version in coffee. I didn’t think it was too poofy. You could remove some of the layers if it is. I’m also wearing a shrug with it similar to the one below. I decided to go with nude colored shoes. 

[attachment=1672571,207832]

Post # 5
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

For whatever reason, there aren’t many pics of real people in this dress!  I was also worried about the poof factor, but ultimately decided it was just right.  I’m short, no bones about it, so I knew I’d have to try on in person to see whether I rocked the dress, or the dress rocked me.

I’m not a coffee-colored–I got the ivory–but if you want a couple pics I can email them; just PM your email address. 

I am making weird faces in EVERY photo since I was so self-conscious in the shop etc. etc. (hopefully I can manage not to look like an idiot at the wedding…uh oh), and I don’t want Fiance to chance upon the photos, so I’m a little leery of posting them yet, but I don’t mind sending a quick email!

Post # 6
4547 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Love love LOVE those dresses!!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

can someone post pictures of the long dress in coffee? I’m seriously considering buying it! I tried it on today in short and LOVED it, but would like it long. Also would consider buying it used if anyone is selling. (i’m a size 10 in the dress).

thanks so much!! 🙂

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey ladies!  I just recently bought the Justin Alexander 8483 in coffee, and since it seems everyone is looking for a real-life picture of the full length coffee dress, here’s a picture of me at the bridal salon! 🙂  I absolutely love it – fairytale dress with serious personality.  I can’t wait to wear it at my September wedding!!  (Still trying to figure out shoes though…..that’s a tough one to match.)

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

jessejhwk would you like to sell your dress? please let me know asap [email protected] So important.

The topic ‘Is anyone a Justin Alexander 8483 coffee bride??? ADVICE please’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors