(Closed) Is anyone else using Milk Glass for their 2013 wedding??

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@mc82:  I am! I don’t have any pictures, but I’ve collected quite a few bud vases, as well as some bigger vases. I have a lot of hobnail and teardrop vases, as well as a few geometric. I’m using those, along with clear bud vases of similar design, and doing a mix of anemones, ranculus, billy balls, tea roses, wax flowers and succulents. It should be fun!

Post # 4
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I am as well! My mother is a florist and apparently milk glass is something that was purchased in copiuse amounts in the floral world and then the demand died off! It may be worth your while to hit up local florist and see if they will sell you bundles of the stuff!

Post # 5
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I found a beeee-utiful cake table set up with milk glass that I’ll be trying to replicate, so here’s some inspiration!!

Post # 6
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

I didn’t, but my best friend is for her wedding in May!! There are a ton of milk glass lots on eBay!

Post # 7
1299 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m using it too.  I hope its still big in a month when I want to get rid of all this milk glass!

Post # 8
155 posts
Blushing bee

@mc82:  Still on the waiting list….but, ALL of my dishes (plates, bowls, cups, mugs, candy dishes, etc.) are milk glass. We inherited a HUGE set of dishes from SO’s grandmother. I love love love every single piece in my collection. I totally understand the milk glass obsession Smile

Post # 9
11233 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

Me πŸ™‚

I have a small collection of my own, but am using my grandma’s fairly large one, too.

The topic ‘Is anyone else using Milk Glass for their 2013 wedding??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors