(Closed) Is anyone else using Tea Length Invitations & Envelopes?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 4
1313 posts
Bumble bee

LOVE tea length, go for it! It’s just so “different” and I defintiely knew that’s what I wanted at the beginning 🙂

The midnight might be harder to print on/address unless you are going to use some sort of gel white inked pen (which would prob look awesome 🙂

But my addresses will be horizontal while the invites will be vertical — do you think it’s a big deal?

Post # 5
647 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

If you don’t want to pony up the extra cost, just write the addresses horizontal, like you would a normal envelope.  If you don’t, you might run out of room with some of your names or addresses anyway!

Post # 7
1313 posts
Bumble bee

Oh I absoultely agree!! I design invitations, and tried 4390602 ways to get mine to lay out horizontally and I just couldn’t get it to look right! Ugh, so I definitely know where you’re coming from about the scrunched space.

Plus, I am going through the “invitation opening” process in my mind, and it’d be just like a greeting card or regular invite, right? Those are usually laid out vertically while the envelope is adressed horizontally. So yeah, I think we’re okay 😉

The topic ‘Is anyone else using Tea Length Invitations & Envelopes?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors